Thursday, June 07, 2007

Curry, the ship is yours

Well, I'm not sure what to call what happened to me today - breakdown, breakthrough, whatever. I've simply come to the conclusion that I need to completely transform my life. I need to "unplug."

As such, I am handing over the C e-L to Curry for the time being. For reasons I can't get explain in detail right now, I need to clear my head and start all over again.

I can't say how much I appreciate the kind words and comraderie I have experienced here in the blogosphere; I will always remember it, and it will be the inspiration for me to come back, if I can do what I need to do for myself and my family (BTW, no one is ill, it's not like that).

Until then, au revoir.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best DJ. Will we miss you. You have done a fantastic job.