Friday, October 26, 2007

Credit where credit is due

A work that represents the original vision and persistent long-term efforts of myself and a talented artist is being used in prominent China democracy-related campaign promotions without any acknowledgement, as far as I've noticed, of myself and the artist.

This is a concept that I devised and pursued for a very long time with determination until it finally became a reality. Others are now using it to benefit their promotions, and it is obviously helping them achieve recognition. I think it's not asking too much to request that credit be given where it is due, to the authors of this work. I hope the relevant people will do the right thing and do just that, rather than riding on the vision and talent of others without acknowledging it.

Curry Kenworthy

No comments: